Q:you can actually play dishonored in non stealthy way too, the game doesn't really punish you as much as other stealth games do, the game tailors more on how you use your abilities to manipulate your environment and enemies it's actually really great
knowing me, i will probably screw up somehow and do dumb things.
do you like crying great gobby tears because your bestie is disappointed in you? then play dishonored’s non-stealth path!
35 years old and still not a grown-up
So far I have had a two cups of tea, some toast, and a packet pasta. Two texts, a tweet, and zero phonecalls. No unwanted gifts. Later my dad might show up with fizzy wine (possibly champagne). D might be taking me to see Snowpiercer. Maybe he’ll buy me a steak.
I have written only 1000 wds, so I’m behind, but I DID finally beat the Colby Keller Porn Gif 2048 tile matching game.
This is an excellent birthday. Tentatively hopeful for the rest of it.
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANU
EVERYBODY WRITE TANU SOME SMUT (except me because I cannot get it up worth a shit)
[Note: These prices are only for single character commissions. Additional characters, backgrounds, etc. are covered in the TOS, see below.]
More examples of my art can be found in my art tag (A word of caution: frequently nsfw. And yes, you absolutely can request porn commissions.)
If you are interested, send me an ask here, or write an email to email@example.com, with the subject line commission request.
Please read the Terms Of Service first, though.
trying to finalize your da canon before inquisition
After looking at the Inquisitor’s backstories, I’ve decided to go female human Mage for my first playthrough because I think it’s absolutely fascinating, and having read Asunder I love the idea of being at the AGM of mages. This gives me the option to boink Cullen, Sera, Bull and Scribbles, all of whom seem like pretty ace choices to me!
Also I’ve just realised that the OP means previous DA canon, which in ILLANM-world means:
- All possible companions were recruited
- Anora rules alone
- OGB ritual was done by the human male mage Warden
- Loghain was recruited (resulting in Drunkistair)
- HMMW followed Morrigan into the Eluvian
- HMMW “killed” Flemeth(’s dragon form)
- both Alistair and Leliana hardened
- sided with the elves
- Bhelen on the throne of Orzammar
- returned Andraste’s Ashes to Brother Genitivi
- killed Caladrius (I mean DUH)
- Connor cured by Jowan and the Warden
- saved the Circle (in case that wasn’t obvious from the mage Warden origin)
- helped Redcliffe (seriously, who DOESN’T do that???)
- Warden co-operated with the Architect in Awakenings
- all Awakenings companions recruited
- saved Amaranthine
- Carver lives, becomes a templar
- all companions recruited
- Isabela flees and doesn’t return
- kill Danarius
- help Aveline hook up with Donnic
- refused to give Merrill the arul’inholm
- kill Anders (but side with Mages)
Man, I can’t WAIT til Keep becomes generally available.