Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
embrace the femslash. live the femslash
I will get back to this eventually, I swear
Um… well, I know that I and a few others polyship our Wardens and/or Hawkes with multiple LIs and NPCs, and while there are at least two (that I know of) DA ship memes going around they mainly concentrate on OTPs / monogamous relationships. So here is a 20 question meme — you can do one a day, or one every month, or whatever the heck you want i don’t care — for the polyshippers out there. Inspired by [this post]
- Introduction time! Who is your PC, and who are their LIs (official in-game LIs and NPCs welcome)
- How did your PC and their LIs meet?
- What sort of relationship dynamic does your PC’s polyship have? Are they all centric to your PC, do they have relationships with the other LIs, or is it varied?
- What were the LIs reactions to the thought of polyamorous relationships? Was it something they had to talk over in depth, or was there an understanding already there? How did the PC introduce new LIs to the group?
- How do the LIs interact with one another?
- Were there any personality clashes between the LIs? If so, how were they resolved (were they resolved)?
- How do non-involved party members / NPCs think of your PC’s relationships?
- Sexy time! Who are the dominant bedroom partners, and who are the submissive ones (generally speaking)? Do they ever switch around? Any kinks?
- What’s the thing that sealed the deal for your PC and each LI? What was the point where they said, “Welp, that’s it. I’m in love.”?
- AU time! What sort of non-DA setting do you think would be most fitting for your polyship?
- Marriage: has the topic been approached? What are your PC & LIs thoughts about it? If there are wedding bells in the future, will it be an officially polygamous union, or will there be only one ‘officially’ wedded couple?
- Your OT[#] has an unexpected vacation. Where would each LI take the group, and why? What sorts of hijinks would they get into?
- Do you have any songs dedicated to your OT[#], or specific groupings within? If not, what songs do you think best works with the OT[#] / individual groupings?
- Were there any shocking developments in your PC’s polyship? A new LI you never thought would be considered, a breakup you thought wouldn’t happen, etc.
- What are your PC’s LI’s thoughts about the Taint, the Calling, and Taint infertility?
- Follow up: Do any of the LIs want children? Do any of them want children with the PC (as the genetic contributor)? If so, how would the group handle the titles within the polyship — lots of mommies and daddies, or lots of aunts and uncles?
- How does your polyship work together in battle? (I know there’s a 3 companion limit, but feel free to fudge this if you’d like :3). Who works best together within the PC + 3 companions limit?
- Did your LIs have any conflict with your PC over plot points (beyond the scripted conflict, that is)?
- Endgame time: If your PC decided to become a ruler (King/Queen [non-Couslands welcome] or Viscount), what did the LIs decide to do? If your PC decided not to become the ruler, how do the PCs react?
- Any special headcanons for your polyship? Quirks or behaviours, special days, special events, the like.
I haven’t done anything with Pathetic & Admirable in over six months, mainly owing to my complete lack of libido because of my medication regime. I would like to do this, though, just to keep my hand in.
So I’m writing an AU in which Merrill is a science witch. And whilst I know a fair bit about science in comparison to the common schmoe, I’m certainly no chemist. So, anyone wanna beta???
Side note: posting from my tablet is so incredibly difficult I don’t even…
Isabela had hopped into his lap fully expecting to be unceremoniously dumped on the ground.
To her surprise, Fenris had simply snaked an arm around her waist and held her there, taking up his cards in his other hand and continuing to play as though nothing unusual had occurred. He barely looked at her, but he kept his hand just there, firmly.
The pirate was too startled by this unexpected development to really take advantage, not the way she could have. She just stayed perched there for several rounds with her arms loosely draped around his bony shoulders, exchanging meaningful glances with their friends around the table. As for Fenris, he didn’t acknowledge their knowing looks and focused on the game. His hand stayed at her hip most of the time, until he needed to discard and he pulled her even closer to accomplish this with both hands.
Her heart thumped excitedly whenever he did that, the way it had not done since she was a silly young girl.
She was not sure that he fully understood the rules of this game. He won the next pot, but had his cards in the wrong order and drew when he would have stayed, so it may have been an accident. Only a conspiratorial quirk of his eyebrow revealed his surprise at taking the round.
He smelled like leather and wine, and his hair looked very soft and fine up close. His lips were chapped. She wanted to lick them. That would almost certainly get her dropped on the floor. But who knows? He might surprise her again.
Maybe next round.
Any gender pairing is welcome. Pining and romance preferred, but will not say no to explicit sex. Fandoms include Avengers, Sherlock, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect. I am willing to venture into a new fandom for this.
HELLO FANFIC AUTHORS IT’S TIME FOR A VOCAB LESSON
- wanton: sexually immodest or promiscuous
- wonton: a type of dumpling commonly found in Chinese cuisines
YOUR CHARACTERS SHOULD NOT BE MOANING LIKE A CHINESE DUMPLING OKAY THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT
CHINESE DUMPLINGS ARE ORGASMIC OK
(I guess it’s a little bittersweet, but I’m not good at writing fluff haha <3 I hope it’s alright :3)
“We could renovate the mansion, you know?”
Fenris opens his eyes and props himself up on one elbow to face Carver, a frown settling between his dark brows. “Why?”
It’s hard not to blush. Fenris has a very intense gaze, and Carver is still very naked, and it should be fine for Fenris to look at him like this, but he still has to fight the urge to grab the blanket—bundled at their feet—and cover himself. He is jealous sometimes, of Fenris’ unselfconsciousness, but only until he remembers where it stems from.
“Because there are holes in the roof, and everything is just… well… filthy.”
Fenris releases a sound that’s somewhere between a laugh and a snort and inclines his head, a strand of white hair falling into his eyes. “I am aware of that.”
“And you don’t want to do anything about it?” Carver is starting to feel a little foolish, like he’s missing the punch line of a joke.
The smile Fenris gives him is the kind of smile that only sad people have; kind but earnest, and Carver just knows that if he leaned forward and kissed him now, Fenris’ lips would taste like sour apples.
“I don’t,” Fenris says, and his words rattle in his throat. “There is no point. I am not planning to stay here.”
It shouldn’t hit Carver as hard as it does, because of course Fenris will run again, it’s just that… “Where do you want to go then?” And he knows how desperate he sounds.
Fenris notices too, because something changes in his eyes. “Where do you want to go?”
And Carver didn’t know that he matters that much, so he can’t hold the unbelieving but relieved laugh back when it comes. “I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it. Anything that’s not Kirkwall sounds bloody amazing, though.”
This makes Fenris chuckle, and when he reaches out to cup the back of Carver’s neck, playing with the short strands of hair there, Carver can’t help but think that they just made a promise.
ajshgfjasgh oh my god this is perfect. I love this so much you can’t imagine. This has just made my day. Thank you! :D
I am having a good Fengirl day.
Page 1 of 49