I love the dude on the right. “Aw yeah man, burger”
I just want to put it out there that I look like a lesbian steteotype and I’m attracted to big tough macho looking guys and I found a big tough macho looking guy who is attracted to women who look like lesbian stereotypes and I’m pretty sure that’s proof that there is someone for everyone who is looking for someone out there somewhere.
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER
“He’s making me quiver with desire for him as I lie splayed beneath him on our bed, my body arched, my head twisting from side to side, my legs spread wide, my body writhing, heaving uncontrollably as he makes love to me. I moan and shout all kinds of unmentionable things as he brings me to an unbelievable climax. I cry out and I feel as if every muscle in my body tenses at once. I’m so sensitized now that I feel I’m on the brink of crying with sheer happiness.”
writing a kiss, tips for everybody
- whatever the hell you’re doing with tongue, stop
- invade, fight for dominance, and wrestle are literally the worst descriptors ever in the whole entire world of talking about kissing
- tongues do not roam and they do not go exploring they are like TIDES they come forward a little bit and then maybe recede a little bit EVEN IN FRENCHING
- most kissing action actually happens with the lips GO FIGURE??
- kissing is really awkward you get noses bumping everywhere and sometimes saliva all over your chin or theirs, please keep this in mind, only the chastest kisses are clean and neat
- really aggressive tongue is really an acquired taste not gonna lie (L O L)
- Avoid scientific clinical words like probe for the love of god
- you’ve ever listened to a kiss you know it sounds really gross with all the sucking and smacking breathy moans and hums are the way to go
- No one pays enough attention to the lips imho y’all are so damn focused on tongues
Sometimes women warriors have lives outside of slaying beasts and decimating armies! Not often, though.
This is one of two pieces I have in the WOMEN WARRIORS ZINE that I have been putting together along with my two mighty collaborators Abby Boeh and Julia Scott! This FANTASTIC BEAST OF A ZINE will be debuting at MoCCA and include the artwork of over 25 truly excellent illustrators, so please check it out come April 6th & 7th in NYC!
Making a big zine like this has been a truly amazing experience. I’m blown away by the amount of interest in the project, but above all, I’m truly humbled by the variety and sheer talent of everyone who’s contributed.
I’ve always loved this concept, switching the “traditional” gender roles of a warrior and their lover. This is beautiful.
Oh god this is so gorgeous.
shoutout to all the other ex-gifted & talented/honor student/straight a/senior editor/star student/99th percentile/once-creative...